wedding favors

I like those, but what I'd really like to know is how these are holding up? I used the water soluble paper, and all my beautiful soaps and now all foggy and blurry and almost non-existent. :(

I have tons of that paper, and just hate to waste soap on it, if that's the end result.

Could you post a recent pic. of that same soap?

I'd love to pick Maryann's brain about how she keeps hers from doing what mine do. ;)

the ones i actually still have are holding up fine a matter of fact ones that i made several months ago are still fine when hubby brings home the camera i'll snap pics

That's good to know. I've got a bunch and haven't experimented yet. It'd be not very good if the image fades in a few months.

Great favors, btw.

Glad to hear these are staying true.

Mine all faded within 2 weeks. :( I know Shutterbugg was having this same problem, that's why I was curious about these, I wonder if it's b/c mine had so much color in them?

I may try the paper again someday when I have some free time and am feeling generous with my M&P. ;)

Glad to hear these are staying true.

Mine all faded within 2 weeks. :( I know Shutterbugg was having this same problem, that's why I was curious about these, I wonder if it's b/c mine had so much color in them?

I may try the paper again someday when I have some free time and am feeling generous with my M&P. ;)

i didn't add any color or scent to mine so that may be why their not fading.

Here's one of the ones i made like a month ago just for practice. it was prob more then a month ago but it'll give you an idea. remember these were the rough draft

3498758%3C5%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2323%3D877%3D323%3D3232877232%3C6%3Cnu0mrj

i wasn't actually at the wedding but my friend told me everyone absolutly loved how they came out and everything so woohoo. she even took an extra one to work to show all her co workers. which they just raved about them too. i gotta actually get my rear in gear and upload the favor pics onto my website. i also need to get to work on some baby shower favors i'm doing for hubs cousin.

now just need to figure out how much to charge for the heart shaped favors. any input?

• 2 months later...

I'd love an update on these--did you decide how much to charge for them? I just showed some regular size bars I had made with our high school logo embedded in them for graduation gifts to someone here at work. She immediately started thinking about her daughter's wedding, which reminded me of these. Would you mind sharing where you found that mold--it looks like it had indentations where you put each name--that may be a trick of the lighting, but it looks really neat!

TIA,

Jane