Sola's Fo's

NattyCat

Thanks Care Bear. I've not used it in soap yet - just candles and I was a bit disappointed with the throw. I've sent a sample of it to my candle fragrance manufacturer to see if they can come up with a butt-kicking strong candle version.

Nat

see..I loved Candlescience LCS oob but in wax it is very very light!! I am disappointed :( Will try testing it tonight.

I use Candlescience's LCS and love it in CB135! It is a lighter type fragrance but I think it is meant to be light and airy.JMO

Mine has a faint throw after 10 days of cure, not "too strong" by any stretch. And CB--we know you like it in soap, but in our wax formulas, it's not strong at all. :undecided I'm hoping to throw it into body spray or something.

OOOOER now you've got me worried I bought 4 lbs of different oils in the co-op & haven't tried them yet.

I won't be too upset if all they need is a longer cure time, I'll use them, cure them for ages, sell them as special offers but not stock them again.

Then again if they really aren't good in soy I could always sell the oils on Ebay.

Sally.

Mine has been curing for 5 days now. a little stronger but not good enough in my opinion.

i also ordered loads of other scents in the co-op, but this is the first I poured. I hope the others aren't as weak as this. Perhaps they are just geared towards soaping.

I'll see what my manufacturer comes up with and then perhaps blend the two together to make it stronger. It's a fabulous scent OOB though. I don't really want to use it in soap as I've got far too many soap varieties on offer as it is!

Nat, have you tried them in PW or only soy?

If my memory serves me right when the co-op was running some of the scents were named as working well in pw, tho my memory being what it is I can't remember who it was that said it.

Sally.