New Yankee Dupes

IndyGirl

Has anyone seen dupes out there for the new yankee spring scents? I saw Sun & Sand at WSP....$$$$..........anywhere else? Island Spa is another good one but, I haven't seen it anywhere at all. i bought the car freshner for Sun & Sand and it smells very beachy....suntan oil and such. Very good! Suppliers: Any of these in the pipline?

Has anyone seen dupes out there for the new yankee spring scents? I saw Sun & Sand at WSP....$$$$..........anywhere else? Island Spa is another good one but, I haven't seen it anywhere at all. i bought the car freshner for Sun & Sand and it smells very beachy....suntan oil and such. Very good! Suppliers: Any of these in the pipline?

Have you tried www.fragranceoilfinder.com I just read this a couple of days ago.Hope this helps you.

Deidra

Yes, I looked. But they are too new so......I may just have to break down and buy from WSP. (The Sun & Sand) It's just too good to pass up!

I agree, they are too new. We may have to wait a season to get them! I just love that Peach & I HATE peach scents!!!! And the Island Spa IS SO GOOD too!!! I have to stop going to the mall.