waiting to hear from BCS

Are they always late about confirming an order, i placed a order last thurs. and been waiting to hear from them. i always hear from peaks and ky by the next morning, i have orders for the blue bonnet and it aready takes about 8 days me to get my oils from there. i can't remember how long it takes for them to confirm order.

I order wax from them & NEVER get an email confirmation -- which I hate. Must be a thing w/ the Tx suppliers, since every one I use seems to be bad about not sending any kind of confirmation or tracking info - grrrrr. One the other hand, I usually have my order by the next day, since I'm in Central Tx. I, too, would suggest calling.

Susan.

Thanks all, this is just the third time i ordered from them and never was in a rush before, so i hadn't paid any attention to how long it was. i got a hold of them and she said they had sent me an emailed but it had bounced on the net, came back undeliverable. sent me a new one, got it today and everything is fine.