Looking for Soft-Touch Malibus for Thick lotions

michelleB

Revamping my current packaging & I need help locating soft-touch malibu bottles to put my thick lotions in. Right now I'm using the Grand Ovals from MMS and I LOVE them cuz they're so easy to hold & easy to label...but the lotion is still sorta difficult to get out when you're after the last 1/3 of it cuz the bottom of the tube seems to be a little "stiffer" than the rest. (if that makes any sense?)

Where's a good place to find some REALLY SOFT "soft-touch" tottles/bottles that come in 4oz size? Should I just get regular bottles and use a pump top dispenser?? I'd love to move on to the heat-sealed tubes & that would fix the whole problem, but I'm not quite financially ready to take on that expense just yet for a good heat sealer. That's my dream for later this summer/fall, lol.

Any tips & info is greatly appreciated! TIA!

Hey Thanks Candle Man!

I agree that their shipping absolutely SUCKS & always has...but did you happen to see what they've got on their website now?? It says "Flat Rate Shipping $6.95" !!! OMG, I'm so excited!

Course, it IS for orders of $25 or less, so I'll just order 50 of these for now to try em out & save a little on shipping.

Thanks again! Off to place an order! :-)

oh crap, we posted at the same time mystical!

I'll check out bayousome (funny name!) before I go on through with the order at WSP. I'd like to compare their prices & product reviews if they have em.

Thanks both of ya, for the recommendations! :-)

oh crap, we posted at the same time mystical!

I'll check out bayousome (funny name!) before I go on through with the order at WSP. I'd like to compare their prices & product reviews if they have em.

Thanks both of ya, for the recommendations! :-)

You are welcome.

Bayousome and Cotton Blossom have the soft malibu tubes.

The ones from WSP in my experience are the same tubes as MMS.

I absolutely love the ones from WSP. I don't have much lotion left in the tubes at all. My customers really like the "feel" of these tubes, too.

I know everyone complains about their shipping, but for some reason for me it's not bad at all. I always compare pricing + shipping when calculating costs, and they are still cheaper for me than some other places.