My First Craft Fair!

Here are pics from my first craft fair. i was really proud of my self. Not a lot of buyers but it was a small church fair and i just wanted to start somewhere small. I think i did pretty good. Let me know what you guys think of my set up. I got a lot of comments of the smells of course and how "professional" it looked. :D

post-4649-139458421782_thumb.jpg

post-4649-139458421784_thumb.jpg

post-4649-139458421786_thumb.jpg

post-4649-139458421787_thumb.jpg

post-4649-139458421788_thumb.jpg

post-4649-139458421789_thumb.jpg

Looks like so much fun! You have everything set up so nice. It's very cheerful and I think it does look professional. The price list and brochure sign for the tart warmers. Looks like your own little candle shop.:bow:

You should be proud of yourself. I love all the beautiful colors of your candles.

And the trees that you used to display your candles and things look wonderful.

OMG, I saw the pic with the mountains and said **WOW**. My Mom lives in Tucson; it looked so familiar! Congrats on getting out there,it does get much easier.

e

yeah i had to threw in a picture of the beautiful mountains that i got to look at all day. it was a beautiful day too.

thanks everybody.

Totally agree...everything looks very professional...and eye appealing. Sorry the turn out was not better...but we have found...we learn a little something at almost every show we did.

Thanks for sharing!! Good luck in all your future endeavors!!:highfive:

Joyce (David's Wife):D

yeah i had to threw in a picture of the beautiful mountains that i got to look at all day. it was a beautiful day too.

thanks everybody.

The only time I've been in Tucson was this time of year, about 6 years ago. It was very nice...

We're still chilly in Ohio :(

How did those tart warmers sell?

Tony