personalized photo candles

fmtoot

will you look at this site .....this is what i want........thanks

www.goodyscandles.com/ecommerce/

You can make a hurricane candle and fill the shell with wax or use a stock candle and pour wax around it after the hurricane has set up, but make sure that with the wicking, it won't destroy your candle or catch the embedded photos or stuff on fire.

You can embed a photo or text in a pillar candle, just like doing a hurricane, except you don't pour out the center wax. Like Scented said, be careful of how you wick it, you don't want the photo or text to catch fire. You need to leave a pretty good size shell, and it won't have that "glow" that the hurricane does cause the shell is so much thicker.

what I would do is first make a pillar candle a 1/2 inch smaller than the candle you want to make using pillar wax. then I would make the shell out of hurricane wax and embed your picture and names or dates etc.. pour out your wax and insert pillar you made right away and push it down in the warm wax. Then finish filling the mold up with the same pillar wax. I have done that before and it looks really nice. As it burns down the center you will get the glow because of the hurricane wax. hth