Wedding Cake FO

tarynjms

Has anyone seen a Wedding Cake FO that has NO almond notes & no fruit? I tried the search sites, but can't seem to find it. Actually, BCS has it, but it isn't skin safe. Thanks for any help!

I think the Candlemaker's store has one that doesn't smell of almond. I'll have to sniff when I get home. Check their site for skin safety, but I'm pretty sure it is. The FO is not strong in candles, but might work well in B&B.

Tony

Birthday Cake from KY and ICS do not have an almond smell. Also AH/RE's doesn't either. All smell great with no hint of almond or I'd say yuck. I think they smell like buttercream frosting. KY has one called Patty Cake, no almond, that you could mix with one of these birthday cakes and get more of a baked cake smell. Sounds good to me...can you tell I need something sweet to eat....

I don't care for the almond-y or cherry notes in white cake type scents, either. Steve's (Candlemaker's Store) White Cake is very nice. CherMarks' Angel Food Cake at AH/RE is really good, too. I don't know about the skin safety of either, though.

I don't care for the almond-y or cherry notes in white cake type scents, either. Steve's (Candlemaker's Store) White Cake is very nice. CherMarks' Angel Food Cake at AH/RE is really good, too. I don't know about the skin safety of either, though.

I just took a sniff of The Candlemaker's Store's Wedding Cake. Smells like cake. Nothing nutty. Nothing fruity. Just a little on the light side. Smells like cake.

• 1 month later...
JS got a new wedding cake fragrance in. Smells identical to the one Jade Green Bean used to have. So glad she has it because it is awesome :)

Did you think this was light? I have to try it, I was a huge JGB fan :) LOOVEEEDDD Vanilla Bean Noel From them, too.