Key Lime Pie @ BCN was it always this spendy?

so-soy

Well, I went to order some more Key lime pie from BCN and was totally shocked to see the price for a pound is 22.95! I don't remember it being that expensive when they brought it back....soooo...anyone tried bcn's, does it compare to anyone else's? I love this oil because it smells so 'real'...you can even smell the graham cracker crust!!! Thanks for any input!

I've never tried the Key Lime Pie from there... I started with Snowtop's Key Lime and have been hooked ever since. It smells very real to my nose, and they do have fantastic oils! It's not as pricy as what you quoted BCN's to be either.

HTH!

~Kristen~

Here are some posts from the message board:

paper.gif 1/19/05 at 01:13 AM quote.gif

Hi Guys,

Well alright you guys convinced us! I've never had so many people request (or beg, lol) for one of our closeouts to come back like with this one! As I had told people before, we did find out we can get this formula released to us and keep stocking it on a regular basis... but the price was higher and we wouldn't be able to sell it for our normal price, so we didn't think it would work out. But since several of you keep asking and want it that bad, we've decided to go ahead and bring it back permanently even tho it is a higher price smile.gif This one will be $17.95 a pound. We now have it on order and will announce on the board when it comes in stock!

paper.gif 8/16/06 at 01:31 PM quote.gif

Back by popular demand is our Key Lime Pie. It has just arrived here at BCN. It can be found on the main page of our shopping cart. Have a great day and happy shopping! smile.gif

Amber

Here are some posts from the message board:

paper.gif 1/19/05 at 01:13 AM quote.gif

Hi Guys,

Well alright you guys convinced us! I've never had so many people request (or beg, lol) for one of our closeouts to come back like with this one! As I had told people before, we did find out we can get this formula released to us and keep stocking it on a regular basis... but the price was higher and we wouldn't be able to sell it for our normal price, so we didn't think it would work out. But since several of you keep asking and want it that bad, we've decided to go ahead and bring it back permanently even tho it is a higher price smile.gifThis one will be $17.95 a pound. We now have it on order and will announce on the board when it comes in stock!

paper.gif 8/16/06 at 01:31 PM quote.gif

Back by popular demand is our Key Lime Pie. It has just arrived here at BCN. It can be found on the main page of our shopping cart. Have a great day and happy shopping! smile.gif

Amber

Yes, I saw that on the board over there...and it was 17.95 but not anymore...now 22.95! :eek: Thanks!

I may have to try a sample from ST...although I haven't tried any oils from there yet, I did say I wanted to try her this spring..LOL...anyone tried MC's KLP? Thanks for the input on ST!

I use BCN's KLP and it is kick-ass strong. Their supplier upped the manuf. cost and BCN was going to discontinue rather than pass that kind of increase along, but too many people wanted it back even at a higher price.

It's probably one of the strongest FO's I've ever used, from any supplier.

Our mftr raised our cost on that oil after we initially brought it back at $17.95 a pound. So we were just going to discontinue it, but we took a vote on our msg board and people still wanted it even tho it was going to cost so much more, so we brought it back again. We made the announcement about the price increase in our September newsletter here. Hope this helps explain the sticker shock :)