Looking for strong *BLUEBERRY COBBLER* for pure soy..

karen lynn

Can anyone recommend a strong and true smelling Blueberry Cobbler that has a strong cold & hot throw in pure soy?Has anyone used Just Scents My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler in soy?Any suggestions for a strong *Apple Butter* that has a great cold & hot throw in pure soy?I am in search of these two oils,any help is greatly appreciated!TIA

I use C-3 and I use JS's blueberry cobbler for tarts only. I couldn't get a good throw in candles with it but it is the best cobbler scent I have found. I use JS's Apple Butter and it is awesome in candles. Winter Hug from Southern Scentsations is great also. Smells just like apple butter. I've tried a bunch of blueberry cobblers and just didn't like most of them. I do use Blueberry Muffin from Snowtop and it is great!

I know one that throws strong in my C-3

Candlewic - Ulitmate fragrance section

Blackberry Brulee:

Juicy blackberries and ripe plums add an explosion of fruitiness to this exotic dessert treat. Warm drizzles of butter, hints of white chocolate, rich vanilla bean and spicy cinnamon shavings complete this gourmet sensation.

they also have another that sounds real good, but I have yet to try it....

Mixed Berry Crumble:

A rare treat of ripe raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries generously finished with sugary crumbles of white crusted cake.