WAHM Webhosting

LisaW

I know wahmshoppes said that there are going to be down on the 6th and 7th too. My site is down and I just sent out a newsletter letting everyone know that there is server issues!

A little more tactful way to handle a server upgrade would be to at least have a landing page for all diy hosted sites that says, come back on 3/8 to shop :)

Tony

I thought it was just mine. Would have been nice though for them to email those notices instead. I don't go to the site often unless I need to change something on my store. Not to mention this morning my email also wasn't working :( That is very bad. My email is my lifeline.

A little more tactful way to handle a server upgrade would be to at least have a landing page for all diy hosted sites that says, come back on 3/8 to shop :)

Tony

Totally agree...they gave us notice but people should get to a landing page as mentioned ....especially since email is down too and all emails sent to you will bounce.