Praline Caramel Sticky Buns

JKCBrown

Anyone use this Fragrance and know where I can find it? A customer asked me to refill as jar for her (I don't normally do this, but she is a VERY good customer, and I have told her all the could be's with refilling, and she's ok with it) and the jar she asked me to refill is not mine. It comes from a different company and it still has the scent tag on there, and it is Praline Caramel Sticky Buns... I can catch a wiff of it in the jar, and it smells SO good!!! I wouldn't just refill a jar, much less a jar that isn't mine, for just anyone, and I have examined the jar thoroughly and forewarned her that it could crack, etc. The only reason she wants me to refill it, is b/c she loves the lid that goes with it... lol.. It's a 32 ounce Apothecary style jar with the old fashioned black metal handle style lid.

TIA!

~Kristen~

Yep, that's it!

Great! I buy from ICS, so next order I place, which should be soon will include that fragrance!!!

Thanks for the help, and the tip to mix it with the new Cinnamon Buns!! I'll have to give it a try!!!!

Thanks again!

~Kristen~

Yep, that's it!

Great! I buy from ICS, so next order I place, which should be soon will include that fragrance!!!

Thanks for the help, and the tip to mix it with the new Cinnamon Buns!! I'll have to give it a try!!!!

Thanks again!

~Kristen~

Be sure to update and let us know how it compares!