Wholesalers Hub???

LadyNiya

How many of you have purchased from wholesalershub.com? I have been trying to reach them VIA telephone about my order I placed and everytime I call all I get is voicemail. I work hard for my little cash and not being able to contact customer service about the order is really concerning me.

I'm zero help here....

I've never heard of them until now...and I'll be dipped if I can find a spot to register so I can see the prices. Um.....no. And I'm definately not going to spend more time searching for the "register" button. Guess their prices must be really good........

Donna

Hi Donna

When you are on the site and looking at a product it says

Price Unavailable

Login to Register

move your mouse over the Login to Register and click on it, that will take you to the page to register.

HTH

Tracy

Good luck getting hold of them. Despite the really nice items they have listed the CS is sorely lacking and they must use a carrier pidgeon for delivery.

When my orders finally arrived (I've used them twice, kinda sorta hoping the 1st time was just bad luck/timing) they have arrived in old beaten up boxes (I'm all for recycling - but these were just gross), the inner packaging was just as dirty. The products themselves ( I had gotten some oils, butters & cups) were dirty & dusty and looked like they had been scavanged from an old barn.

This is my experiance, I'm hoping others had more positive interactions. Good luck.

Good luck getting hold of them. Despite the really nice items they have listed the CS is sorely lacking and they must use a carrier pidgeon for delivery.

When my orders finally arrived (I've used them twice, kinda sorta hoping the 1st time was just bad luck/timing) they have arrived in old beaten up boxes (I'm all for recycling - but these were just gross), the inner packaging was just as dirty. The products themselves ( I had gotten some oils, butters & cups) were dirty & dusty and looked like they had been scavanged from an old barn.

This is my experiance, I'm hoping others had more positive interactions. Good luck.

Thank you so much for all your help, I will not be purchasing anything from them at all. This morning around 2:00 am I just happened to be up setting up my ebay store and recieved an email from her stating my payment decline *Thanks God* my card rejected the payment and I called my bank to make sure that the payment didn't go through, only to find out the payment was never submitted. I know now everything that looks good isn't good. So I wll purchase my body mist base from someone else or better yet make it myself instead of going the lazy route. I'll stick to sites I know who will deliver and have a secred server. *hugs* Peace and Blessings you all have really saved me alot of money and grief! :highfive: