I am looking to put my logo on a shirt or two

diamondk

Which would be best or easier to do embroidery or cross-stitch or any other ideas? TIA

If you are only going to do a couple I would have them embroidered. You can probably find someone locally who can embroider them reasonable.

If you go with a printed design, I suggest cafepress! I have used them as well as the one mentioned above and cafepress is much higher quality. The design is actually dyed into the tshirt and not an iron-on transfer so it looks alot more professional and last a long longer! Yes it's a bit more but if you are doing them for your business, I would go with the best quality and remember it's a tax deduction.

I used the other website last year for the tshirts for my convention attendees and mine has faded, although the image is still there, it does look worn. But done of the cafepress ones I have bought are this way. I plan on using cafepress for the convention tshirts this year.

Oh also you can signup for your own cafepress shop and create your tshirts that way and get the discounted price for them as well. That is what I do. And there are always coupons out there. Go to google.com and type in cafepress coupons and you will find sites with listings of them. I just saved an additional $10.00 off 3 tshirts the other day.

I am trying to find someone to do the embroidery for me but so far no luck. How are they usually listed? TIA

If you want to have them done locally call a few shops that sell embroidery/sewing machines and they will probably be able to lead you in the right direction.

If you are only going to do a couple I would have them embroidered. You can probably find someone locally who can embroider them reasonable.

Carol, my mom has been doing embroidery stuff for a while now. She's has the big fancy equipment. Your logo would have to be digitized and that requires a set up and degitize fee. For only one or two shirts, I wouldn't recommend the embroidery route. Just speaking from personal experience.

Carol, my mom has been doing embroidery stuff for a while now. She's has the big fancy equipment. Your logo would have to be digitized and that requires a set up and degitize fee. For only one or two shirts, I wouldn't recommend the embroidery route. Just speaking from personal experience.

Thanks Sherie, I would do it by hand if I could remember everything that I would need to do it. lol I am now thinking I may do more and make my DIL wear one too. lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that funny Shelly, you wanted cheap, cheap, cheap. You get what you pay for. I don't think you get much for 6.00 shirt. But then I could be wrong. But isn't it funny out of 30 or so t-shirts and 30 or so totes that I donated free, you are the only one to complain. Nobody else complained to me. At least not to my face. But what the heck I have 5 year old shirts and not one of them fadded. Christi

Actually I didn't want cheap. You quoted me the $6.00 per shirt instead of the original $10.00. You gave the discount because I bought so many.

You said "You get what you pay for. I don't think you get much for 6.00 shirt"!

Does that mean you sent me a less quality shirt because you only charged me $6.00 instead of the $10.00 it would have been if I bought only one?

And I'm sorry but mine did fade and I know some others did but I don't think they would ever complain about a tshirt they got for free at a convention plus all shirts made with an iron-on fade over time. With the cafepress site it is dyed into the shirt and thus doesn't fade like an iron-on design would and was the point of my post.

Nothing against you but I was just answering a post and gave my input.