Seen these?

Ok, so I was browsing my favorite place.. Amazon and found some Lathers candles..

http://www.lather.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=442&idCategory=230

Now I for sure wont be laying out $24. for a candle. But as pretty as it is.. I just got to thinking wont all those rosebuds catch on fire or start smoldering a bad stink when your burning the candle.. or do you think your supposed to dump them out?

Sinjun

$24 ?!?!? Wow! I also notice it says NOT to burn for more than 2 -3 hours...wonder why that would be. I would guess that if the rose petals aren't too close to the wick, they wouldn't burn because the wax would melt and they would be wet....I'm only guessing though.

I would certainly be concerned with a picture of a candle burning with those rose petals in there! I think the company should change that picture!

It does have a nice flame but I have a feeling that flame will get higher once those rose petals catch!

That's kinda what I was thinking with it being a fire hazard.. but thought I would ask all you candle makers to be sure!

If I hadn't of asked I would have tried to dump some rose petals(left over from Vday) in one of my jar candles, to see what it smelt like. And with it being me.. I think I would be any candle makers worse fear :embarasse.. I just came back from a trip to Walmart and sat at my desk, where my candle I lit waaaay earlier in the day.. was still burning, think this is what you might refer to as a 'marathon' burn.. been burnin at least 8hrs now.