Anyone used these scents from NG?

ForHisGlory

Almost all of my fragrance oils are NG! I use Cotton Blossoms and love it. It's a BBW dupe. The throw is fantastic. The scent is a very clean. I bought this a few months ago, tested and released the candles for sale in a Farmers Market that I did last Tuesday and yesterday. Sold one and then yesterday sold 3. The feedback received was really good. They liked the clean smell of it.

Thanks, Christine! I have only read one person, thus far, that wasn't happy with NG. I'm excited for some more scents!!!

My daughter called and said my candles are doing well in her shop. Very exciting. They weren't supposed to officially start selling until tomorrow, but people were already interested and she let them look at them.

I am competing with a women who has been doing this forever and they are choosing mine. Awesome!! God has been good to me!!

Just wanting to pay off some credit cards. lol!

Almost all of my fragrance oils are NG! I use Cotton Blossoms and love it. It's a BBW dupe. The throw is fantastic. The scent is a very clean. I bought this a few months ago, tested and released the candles for sale in a Farmers Market that I did last Tuesday and yesterday. Sold one and then yesterday sold 3. The feedback received was really good. They liked the clean smell of it.

Personally, I like all very much, with the exception of 7 up cake. I thought it smelled weird, and my hubby said it smelled like cat pee. I know many love this one, so it is probably just our noses detect a note that is unpleasant to us. I had a tart melting and had to dump that baby out, he was really complaining and he never notices anything.

A friend of mine who also makes candles absolutely loves 7 up cake, so you may want to try it for yourself and see what you think. I also get that yucky cat pee smell from BCN Cookies for Santa and JS Butter Cookies, yet others adore them :)

I use the 7up cake in my smelly jellys, and love it. I usually don't like baked scents, but this one is nice. It is very strong though, so be warned. I've sold quite a few of this scent...people seem to like it, so thats all that matters. I've also used the baby powder. I personally HATE the smell of baby powder perioid...but if you like it, it is dead on. Good for baby shower favors.

I sell a LOT of the NG Baby Powder especially to the UK. It smells just like Johnsons. I'm not a baby powder fan but this one at least doesn't give me a headache making it. It has a real strong throw too!

Thanks, Malamute. I was hoping to get something favorable on this scent. I really want to use it.

Personally, I like all very much, with the exception of 7 up cake. I thought it smelled weird, and my hubby said it smelled like cat pee. I know many love this one, so it is probably just our noses detect a note that is unpleasant to us. I had a tart melting and had to dump that baby out, he was really complaining and he never notices anything.

A friend of mine who also makes candles absolutely loves 7 up cake, so you may want to try it for yourself and see what you think. I also get that yucky cat pee smell from BCN Cookies for Santa and JS Butter Cookies, yet others adore them :)

Oh Lord! I could name it PePe LaPew! lol! Well, maybe I could put a tab bit of vanilla if it isn't to my liking.

Thanks!

I use the 7up cake in my smelly jellys, and love it. I usually don't like baked scents, but this one is nice. It is very strong though, so be warned. I've sold quite a few of this scent...people seem to like it, so thats all that matters. I've also used the baby powder. I personally HATE the smell of baby powder perioid...but if you like it, it is dead on. Good for baby shower favors.

Thanks. Yes, I do like the smell of Baby Powder. I just don't like to use it because the dust bothers me.

Oh Lord! I could name it PePe LaPew! lol! Well, maybe I could put a tab bit of vanilla if it isn't to my liking.

Thanks!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: That was just my experience, you may love it, I know others do it just wasn't for us.

I do use quite a few of the NG scents as they are right in my own backyard and I skip shipping costs. That being said, I have learned to ask what percent the vanilla in each is before I buy. For instance, their blueberry is very vanilla-ee and with my wax blend it makes the throw - if this makes sense... how to say-- air-blendy. As one of my customers said "it smelled good, but not like a blueberry, just 'berry-ish'". On the other hand, the same customer buys my black cherry tea lights and I use the NG cherry and it is very very very cherry. Sharp cherry.

That's my experience with NG- One thing I will say though about NG - their customer service is fantastic and all of the staff I have met is very accomodating and helpful. Nice to see folks like this.

I use a lot of their scents too. The only one I ever had problems with was Sugar Cookie, Toasted Marshmallow and Mac Apple. These do not throw well in soy.

My husband is in love with their Baby Powder. And their Amaretto is wonderful. Its very strong. I can get an awesome cold throw in pillars and votives with that one enough to fill a room without lighting it.

I use a lot of their scents too. The only one I ever had problems with was Sugar Cookie, Toasted Marshmallow and Mac Apple. These do not throw well in soy.

My husband is in love with their Baby Powder. And their Amaretto is wonderful. Its very strong. I can get an awesome cold throw in pillars and votives with that one enough to fill a room without lighting it.

Thanks so much. I really was wanting to know about the Amaretto.

I do use quite a few of the NG scents as they are right in my own backyard and I skip shipping costs. That being said, I have learned to ask what percent the vanilla in each is before I buy. For instance, their blueberry is very vanilla-ee and with my wax blend it makes the throw - if this makes sense... how to say-- air-blendy. As one of my customers said "it smelled good, but not like a blueberry, just 'berry-ish'". On the other hand, the same customer buys my black cherry tea lights and I use the NG cherry and it is very very very cherry. Sharp cherry.

That's my experience with NG- One thing I will say though about NG - their customer service is fantastic and all of the staff I have met is very accomodating and helpful. Nice to see folks like this.

Thanks, Clane. That's interesting to know - the vanilla percentage.

You are welcome! Also, Wholesale Supplies Plus (Cleveland, Ohio) lists right on their site the percent of vanilla in each scent they offer. I like nearly every scent I have purchased from them (again, the convenience of no shipping cost, just gas). They are pricey though.

I've used Cotton Balls & Blossoms in Joy and MP and it worked well in both applications. I used it in shower gel and body spray too....spectacular!

7 Up Pound Cake....couldn't get past the smell of it. Absolutely hated it and sold it off in a sample sell -off! Never even used it in anything! :o

Baby Powder: Now this one is dead on and very strong! I'm not a big baby powder fan but this one is for you if you are!! Great in Joywax.

I've used Cotton Balls & Blossoms in Joy and MP and it worked well in both applications. I used it in shower gel and body spray too....spectacular!

7 Up Pound Cake....couldn't get past the smell of it. Absolutely hated it and sold it off in a sample sell -off! Never even used it in anything! :o

Baby Powder: Now this one is dead on and very strong! I'm not a big baby powder fan but this one is for you if you are!! Great in Joywax.

Thanks, asheebeans. I'm not getting too many liking the 7 Up Pound Cake. I think I'm dreading opening it. lol! Just got all the new scents today.

You are welcome! Also, Wholesale Supplies Plus (Cleveland, Ohio) lists right on their site the percent of vanilla in each scent they offer. I like nearly every scent I have purchased from them (again, the convenience of no shipping cost, just gas). They are pricey though.

Thanks, again!