Negative feed back for Silly Soap Wholesale

valeriakr

I public this in another forum but I want to make sure that nobody get into this:

Supplier Name:

Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies

Supplier Website:

www.soapsilly.com

Date order was placed:

January 23, 2007

Description of initial problem:

Haven't received my goods even do they collect tyhe payment and I try to contact her several ocassions without any answer. No goods and no money back

Date the supplier was contacted and notified of the problem:

Feb. 11. 2007

Did supplier reply within 3 business days?

No, I haven got an answer at all

If yes, did supplier make any attempt to resolve the issue?

No. She didn't return my money and I hven't received the goods

If yes, what resolution did they offer? And, was this resolution acceptable to you?

No resolution a this moment

If yes, did the supplier resolve the problem as they stated they would?

No... no answer from the supplier to my PM

If no, explain:

I try to contact her but she didn't answer to me

Additional comments:

I'm from Puerto Rico...I had to trust people that sell's goods and is very dissapointing and frustating to send money, be colleted and don't receove nothing. WHen you buy something id because you need it...and if I don't play with my customer money, why a supplier play with mine. I work hard for the money as Donna say, why people don't do the same. Taking advantage from customer is a bad practice and very deshonest.

¿Usaste una tarjeta de credito o paypal? Si usaste una tarjeta de credito, llama a la compañia y le dices que pas'o, ellos te van a dar instrucciones de como proceder. Si fue por paypal, hay un mecanismo en la misma pagina de paypal para poner una queja.

Que bueno ver otra persona aqui en el foro de PR. :D

Hey!!!!!...igual digo...soy miembro del CT desde hace como 3 años y solo AshlieK que vive en NJ es otra puertorriqueña...al menos tu vives aca...lol

Pues usé paypal y tengo que verificar como es el mecanismo pues no se.

Te enviare un PM para comunicarnos

Saludos!!!!!

¿Usaste una tarjeta de credito o paypal? Si usaste una tarjeta de credito, llama a la compañia y le dices que pas'o, ellos te van a dar instrucciones de como proceder. Si fue por paypal, hay un mecanismo en la misma pagina de paypal para poner una queja.

Que bueno ver otra persona aqui en el foro de PR. :D

:DI can understand even if I can't speak spanish!!

Well yes you can ask your credit card company or paypal to refund you if you didn't have any answer.

I'm really sorry for this, and the problem is bigger for us foreigner, because it's difficult (and expensive) to call suppliers and trying to speak to them directly. I hope you can solve the problem.

Good luck

Just to update:

I finally received my SLSA today when I get home.

After the nightmare, my feedback is...up to every people buy or not to buy from Soap Silly Wholesale/Joahnna. From my experience the customer service is very poor. She took so much time to shipped goods and don't answer pms. I will never buy from her anything else. But I had to update that I did received my goods almost a month ago from the day she collet the money and almost 15 days since she said that she sent the goods to me. Good luck to those who wants to enter to the Soap Silly Wholesale Adventure!!!!:P

I had a simlilar problem with a FO supplier in FL. I think it was called Fragrance Witch or something like that. Amazingly someone on this board a while back referred me to her. Anyway I ordered about $50.00 worth of discontinued VS scents. She sent them two weeks later in bottles that were already used that had another FO name on them. They were not even the right FO's. I tried to contact her and found out she shut down three days later. Buyer Beware! That is why I usually stick with this boards recommendations because I am not in the mood to try a new small unknown supplier who might rip me off because I might rip off their heads.

Amazing that it takes filing a dispute to get action of any kind. Shame that goes on, but I had that trouble with yet another company too ... Spiritcrafts. Maybe we need a list of taking a risk with these suppliers? :lipsrseal

I think this is very good idea...if we generate a stick thread of poor supplier this may help other to safe money and time...in the other hand this may be a little tricky, cuz if someone want to harm somebody for personal reasons we are giving them the tool for that...maybe we needs to see how it can be done without harming goods supplier....but I definetely think that a stick thread for this could be a very-very good tool for buyer like me.