More scent throw questions

I made some votives with Sunwashed Linen from the candle source. The scent throw is VERY strong and im very happy with it. However, i guess my question i had last time that i didnt word right, was....is it supposed to take so long to get a good melt pool and the strong scent throw? The wicking seems right, at times there is hang up, but by now at this time there is about a 1/4 inch melt pool and no hang up at all. Burning great, strong throw. BUT- I lit it at 1:30 pm and it is now 4:40pm. I noticed the even burning and scent throw earlier after 4pm. So it had been about 2.5 hours. Yes there was melt pool before, but it had hang up on the sides and wasnt quite as strong. So, is it normal to take that long, or do i need bigger wick? So far its a rrd34. Thanks again for your help!

I have used rd34 in votives. They burned fairly hot for me. But if you just have a votive it isn't going to scent a very big room. It may take that long to smell if it is in a large room. (Am I missing info from another post?) I have a habit of jumping in the middle of something without looking first! )

It would seem that you would have to wick up, but RRD 34's are meant for pillars and containers, as far as I've always understood. Have you tried a votive size in ECO wicks?
Sorry to intrude, but speaking of ECO votive sizes does anyone know a supplier that carries premade ECO wick assemblies in the 0.5 size? I never see these. Normally the smallest size offered is ECO 1 but I think one more smaller option would be helpful.