Tart Warmers?

I saw that this question had been posed before, but there weren't many responses. I'm hoping that someone has some new info out there. I have been ordering my tart and jar warmers from levine and they are great, but I am looking for a little more variety. My husband and I recently went to a local flea market and they had the cutest warmers. They were ceramic sort of like what-knots in that they would depict a scene such as a wishing well and the wishing well would be the actual burner and then dangling from a chain would be maybe the top of the wishing well and that is where the tart would go. Oh yeah these are the electric ones, don't care much for the tealight ones. It seems like by the time the wax melts good the tealight has burned out.

I'm sorry my description is so sketchy, but I'm terrible at putting what I see into words. If my husband were awake he's much better at that than I am, but since he has to get up at 4 am for work I don't think he would appreciate me waking him up just so I could give you guys a better description of tart warmers. LOL

But anyway, as I was saying, I love levine's products but I am looking for a more diverse inventory of warmers and burners. And would love any info on the above, poorly described, warmers in particular. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys

Jennifer

Are you looking for that compagnie? http://www.marexonline.com/ ;)

Has anyone ordered from them?

I just requested a catalog, but I'm curious how big of a tart they'd hold. Also, I see the prices on their retail site are fairly ridiculous ($24 for many of the resin diffusers!), so it seems wholesale wouldn't be too much better.

ETA: CathyinME, it looks like all the resin ones are tealight.

I used to order (and sell) a lot of their warmers. At that time, they were ceramic-like material, and not polyresin. And it seemed that the pricing was much better. I could sell them for $12 each and make good money on them. Boy, how things change over time! :confused:

I used to order (and sell) a lot of their warmers. At that time, they were ceramic-like material, and not polyresin. And it seemed that the pricing was much better. I could sell them for $12 each and make good money on them. Boy, how things change over time! :confused:

What are/were their wholesale requirements? I requested a catalog, but thought I'd ask here...

Tony

I also requested a catalog. I've been to the site several times, and I am really interested in several of the items. They have some cute things, and people in this area just aren't interested in the really plain warmers. I couldn't figure how to see the wholesale requirements or prices online, so I guess I'll just have to wait for a catalog. Hopefully it won't take too long cause I'm needing to buy right away.