Wood Wick Candle

candlegrl

hows the hot throw with the wood wick??

The throw is amazing! I have decided to test these for several months with different waxes from golden brand. I used GB 402 to test these last few batches. I will be testing next the 415, 444 and 464.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to sound soo stupid...please talk to me like you're talking to a fourth grader...lol...what are the advantages to wooden wicks..can you pour both pillars and containers with them? I'm starting to see them more and more and I don't want to get all "cutting edge" if there's not something significantly better about burning candles with a wooden wick...remember..I'm in 4th grade..talk s l o w~thanks!!

Containers only! The only benefit is the look and sound (which is very soft) The constant mantainace of the wood wick is not something that I would trust an average person to do. The burn rate has been slower than my wicked candles. Controlling the flame is the biggest problem with this wick. I play with them but, probably would not sell them.

Containers only! The only benefit is the look and sound (which is very soft) The constant mantainace of the wood wick is not something that I would trust an average person to do. The burn rate has been slower than my wicked candles. Controlling the flame is the biggest problem with this wick. I play with them but, probably would not sell them.

I just saw this! I am with you on this.