Swan's Candle Supplies

Bondgirl

I've only ordered from them once so far - I thought they were great to work with. I had some email communications with them, and they answered right away. Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. Their product was great as well. I know there are others here that use them - maybe they'll see this thread and add some input.

Lori

I have ordered scents & wax from them. The wax I got I couldn't find anywhere else, it had been discontinued. I was so greatful to find it. They were great to work with. I called & visited with him. They kind of have odd hours though. I think their hours are posted on their website. Hope you can use them because they really were easy to work with.

I use Calwax CB30 for containers and CB10 for pillars. Pete is great in the customer service area and is very helpful if you have a question. I understand he is carrying a new blend, I think it's Accu-Blend...haven't tried it becaise I like the Calwax I am using (right now,anyway!) His shipping is fast and reasonable...give them a try!

hth

Melissa

I visited their storefront several years ago. It was kind of strange. It was connected to their (son & mother's) house. They sold Yankee candles in the front part of the store along with other knicknacks. In the back was the candle supplies. I bought some molds. I chatted with the owner and he was nice and helpful in answering my questions.

I get my wax and some FO's from them. Pete is excellent to work with. I live in WA and if I place an order in the morning I usually get it a shipment notification the same day and delivery the next. I've communicated via email as well as phone and both are great with answering questions. Their storefront is a bit strange, however if you can't make their hours of operation you can call ahead and let them you know you'll be dropping by and they will open up the store for you. Their website is a bit strange and difficult to navigate, however you can just call in an order too.

HTH