Tony's is 10% off till Midnight Sunday

CareBear

This is what they posted:

"NOTE:: No need to use the coupon code -- the online cart deducts 10% off all items. Sale excludes shipping.

SALE STARTS: Thursday, FEB 15th 12:01 AM EST

ENDS: Sunday, FEB 18TH -- 12:00 MIDNIGHT EST

SALE APPLIES TO ONLINE ORDERS ONLY."

OMG Thank You for posting this.........I am in dire need of his Black Pepper but been putting it off cause I only use that one scent from him and just hate ordering just one thing......... Altho I think I read his Coconut Lime Verbena is TDF???? Is that the one??

I had such a hard time deciding I can't remember what was in my cart when I clicked through!

Well I'm sure that whatever you got will be great. OT's oils are TDF!! I hope that you got Bonsai cuz I'm telling you it is such a nice FO. If I had some I'd send you it so you could try it.

Kymber -- give some other of Tony's FOs a try. You won't be disappointed in the least bit. Tony's oils are top quality. Try the Green Tweed, Moonlight Path, Eucalyptus, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Nag Champa and/or Badedas. I can not think of any others at the moment but I know there are more.

Well I'm sure that whatever you got will be great. OT's oils are TDF!! I hope that you got Bonsai cuz I'm telling you it is such a nice FO. If I had some I'd send you it so you could try it.

Kymber -- give some other of Tony's FOs a try. You won't be disappointed in the least bit. Tony's oils are top quality. Try the Green Tweed, Moonlight Path, Eucalyptus, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Nag Champa and/or Badedas. I can not think of any others at the moment but I know there are more.

I was looking at the Coconut Lime Verbena, Chamomille, Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Rosemary Mint....anyone try any of these???

I've soaped the Coconut Lime Verbena - a few in the lemon/lime lovers swap may see a bar (I only have a few) - Love It! And I put it into wax melts where it was lovely.

I soaped Very Sexy for Him the other day and now my TV room smells like a man! mmmmmmmmm (a clean man)

I was looking at the Coconut Lime Verbena, Chamomille, Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Rosemary Mint....anyone try any of these???

Oh I forgot about the Rosemary Mint. That is a great one but it does state on the cite that it doesn't accelerate for CP soap but it did for me. Both times I soaped it but it was worth it. White Ginger and Amber is another one that is great in CP soap. It has such a clean, fresh scent in soap and no A&D that I recall.