Top 3 Scents from Solas, NG, & AH?

Heathadahlin

If you had very limited funds and wanted to try a few things from Solas, Nature's Garden, and Aroma Haven - and you were focusing on B&B - which ones would you have to have?

I have a few scents from JS and a goodly number of 1 ozers (and a few larger bottles) from BCS (one word - SANGRIA) and BCN, but I keep hearing such great things about these other three suppliers that I'm dying to branch out.

TIA!

solas

happy heart

very sexy for him- i personally think it's a unisex fo.

i think the vanilla plum would be good.

ng

warm vanilla sugar-dead on dupe

fountain of youth

palm island

ah-sorry can't just pick 3

green tea & mint

daydreamer

little black dress type

stolen moments

oriental seduction

lovely type

I can only help with Solas:

Energy

Milk and Honey

Citrus Splash

It really depends on what scents you would want to go with. They have a couple of really good bakery ones and fruity ones. I have more on the way to test in soaps and if you do a search you will find Scented reports on the scents from Solas. HTH

ah:

buttered vanilla

bahama coconut

birthday cake

(only 3? there are so many more than 3!)

But, if funds are limited, you must order from Indiana Candle Supply (www.candlesupplys.us). They have great prices, good shipping, all sizes to try & their oils rock! You can search here under thier name or ICS.

I'd also try The Candle Source @ www.thecandlesource.com. They too have very reasonable prices & small sizes to sample & good shipping.

I'm in no way putting down Solas, NG or AH. They are terrific too!!!!!! Awesome oils. I have so many from NG it's just crazy!

But if funds are low(which they surely are for me right now) & I was just itching to try new oils anyway, Indiana/& CandleSource are places I've found that I just love & that I can try small sizes of, without breaking the bank!

I get at least 95% of my oils from The Candle Source; un-believably prices & un-believably scents! In my book they are as good or better then NG, BCN....Loren is a wonderful supplier to get from! He's quick with shipping too!

I do get my Fresh Cut Grass from NG

www.creflections.com is where i purchase my April Fresh Downy(i swear it is the exact dupe of what i use in my laundry, color and everything)

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

Is Solas' Be Delicious a good dupe? I haven't seen anyone mention it yet :undecided

I am not sure about the dupe part but it smells DEVINE!! Love it. The Lavender, Cucumber Sage is TDF! I soaped it yesterday and I am in love. I also soaped the patchouli....and I am not a patchouli fan at all.....and this one is so so soft and nice....I remember patchouli being very strong and overpowering. As a matter of fact I have a friend who still uses it....and OMG it must be some cheap grade she uses and then bathes in it...it is so strong and overpowering. PU PU PU!!!! I really really like Solas's Pachouli....so much that I would have no problem using this one. Oh and Solas's Milk & Honey....another must have!

Last month I ordered 10 from each.

Out of those 30, from Solas definitely

Vanilla Plum

Berry Patch

Guavaberry

From NG

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Bermuda Triangle

Paradise Reef

From AH/RE

Bird Of Paradise

Caramel Sensations

Tropical Fruit Slices

But of course there are so many more. I can't see just getting 3 from anywhere.

HTH

Pat

I am not sure about the dupe part but it smells DEVINE!! Love it. The Lavender, Cucumber Sage is TDF! I soaped it yesterday and I am in love. I also soaped the patchouli....and I am not a patchouli fan at all.....and this one is so so soft and nice....I remember patchouli being very strong and overpowering. As a matter of fact I have a friend who still uses it....and OMG it must be some cheap grade she uses and then bathes in it...it is so strong and overpowering. PU PU PU!!!! I really really like Solas's Pachouli....so much that I would have no problem using this one. Oh and Solas's Milk & Honey....another must have!

Thanks Kymber....i'll be adding that to my list then!

How can you pick just 3 from Solas? I love most of his oils! If I had to pick 3, I'd guess I'd go for:

Kojiki

Energy

Vanilla Plum

But I love Guavaberry, Elderberry and Be Delicious also

NG

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Ms. Claus Cookies - smells very similar to Wendy's Vanilla Bean Noel

Best Friends - reminds me of Circle E's Bird of Paradise

AH

Celtic Moonspice - not sure if skin safe

Amber Musk

Serengeti Sunset