Bath and Body Base recommendations?

Heathadahlin

There are some others I have tried that I liked a little better than BC.

Since you are within driving distance to BCS, your best bet is to stay with them, B&B bases are heavy and add a lot to shipping cost.

Thanks for your reply! Shipping's a big consideration, to be sure, but because of their hours of operation, it's not always cheaper for me to get there to pick up. Also, they don't carry the bubble bath or ingredients for body butters (dying to try), so I have to pay the shipping from BCN or somewhere else anyway.

Assuming I stay with what I can get at BCS (ie lotion and shower gel), is there a better or just-as-good bubble bath you've found?

I love the Goats Milk & Honey base from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com and www.soapandthings.com . It is so easy to scent & color & moisturizes with no greasiness. People seem to love this one. I've yet to find a body butter base that I'm happy with.

Thanks for the suggestion! I lucked into some bottles there, but have not tried their other products.

H

I've been using the GM body glaze from KY and really like it. However, I got a sample from soapandthings of the gm and honey and think I like it better. BUT, I'm gonna have to try a couple of things from soapersworkshop as soon as I use up some of this stuff!

Thanks for your reply! Shipping's a big consideration, to be sure, but because of their hours of operation, it's not always cheaper for me to get there to pick up. Also, they don't carry the bubble bath or ingredients for body butters (dying to try), so I have to pay the shipping from BCN or somewhere else anyway.

Assuming I stay with what I can get at BCS (ie lotion and shower gel), is there a better or just-as-good bubble bath you've found?

I use WSP's Crystal Clear Shower Gel & use it as a Shower Gel/Body Wash/Bubble Bath.

I like the body cream base at MMS.... it's nice and thick, but it absorbs fairly quick.

IMHO I have yet to find a cream that compares to MMS's body cream base.. my ulitmate goal is to duplicate it. I have samples from 4 other companies and theirs is hands down the favorite among all my testers. Try a sample... it rocks! You don't need to add a preservative or polysorbate with your fragrance either.. Sweet Cakes is number 2 on my list, but the price and the fact that you have to add polysorbate with your fragrance is definitely a negative.