anyone tried these NG oils?

tarynjms

Anyone tried these NG oils? I'm going to go on yet another FO Sampler binge. Don't even try to stop me!!!!

How are these? even an OOB is fine(for bath & body, by the way):

Dump Cake

Hummingbird

KamaSutra Passionate Kisses

KamaSutra Satin Sheets

Lavender Flowers

Tinsel

Angel Wings.

Thanks for any sniff reviews!!

Tinsel is an odd one... I'm not sure that I like it! It has a fruity peppermint smell that I don't totally get. It does make a good clean winter smell though.

I love Passionate Kisses... after ordering Caribbean Holiday from TCS, I've determined that they are either EXACTLY or almost exactly the same, if it helps.

-Kristi

I had samples of hummingbird & satin sheets. They didn't do anything for me, but they weren't bad either.

I've bought dozens and dozens of samples from them. The only ones I liked enough to purchase a full size bottle (and keep) were:

lemon sugar

juniper breeze

applejack & peel

cool water

warm vanilla sugar

bermuda triangle

The dump cake and Hummingbird throw very well in soy wax. It's been a while since I tried them but neither screamed "buy a pound" like NG's butter brickle, crystal blue waters and old fashioned banana pudding did for me. The Hummingbird did come close, tho.

I must be the only one who doesn't like Satin Sheets...to me it smells like old ladies perfume...so I didn't dig that one at all. Hummingbird was pretty good, but I wouldn't buy it again...it didn't WOW me. I haven't tried the other ones.