ICS's Pink Sugar

modhatter

I want to try ICS's Pink Sugar, but don't want to order just one bottle cause of shipping, and I'm sampled out right now. As I have read that you do need to sample their scents, I don't want to make a 16 oz. mistake.

Can anyone make some recommendations to me that are sure to have a good through. I use both 4627 parafin and Golden soy. I am partial towards sweet smelling scents, lke fruits, and some fruits and florals if it's more fruit than floral. Any sure bets I won't get burned on if I buy one lb. size. Not interested in any bakery scents right now.

the Pink Sugar is to die for... can't go wrong with it.. she also has great sampler packs.. ...

she has a ton of new oils right now... I've ordered from ICS ever since I started making candles 4 yrs ago and have been pleased with everything I've gotten...

from what I hear the Salty Sea Air and Kiwifruit are really good...

I'm getting ready to put together an order now.. !

the new cactus & sea salt, salty sea air, kiwifruit, are awesome, i use pure soy (415). be sure to put your free sniffie in your cart. some more good ones are japanese plum, cantaloupe lily, these i have found do need some cure time. oh the banana berry is great too.

Just got home from work and my whole house is smelling (and I have a big house) from the cold throw of six wax melts I poured 3 days ago - her Pink Sugar rocks!!!! (used parasoy at 1oz pp).

I would definitely recommend her and her oils - especially the Pink Sugar (needless to say I just ordered a pound of it)!

HTH

Katinka