Dang it...ICS

kdmorgan

I order some FO from Indiana Candle Supply and forgot to add the free Sniffie to my cart. Do you think they will throw one in anyway? Oh well, this is what I ordered...

Pink Sugar Type

Waterfall Mist

Blackberry Sage

Brown Sugar Pecan

Cinn. Buns

Cukes & Melons

Sea Blossom

Turtle Brownies

Very Sexy for her

What do you think. I'll be very surprised if I like the Pink Sugar. It doesn't really sound like my kind of scent but I know it is popular and, from reseaching the board, it sounds like ICS has the best.

Chances are that she would add it anyway, might just not be something you like or would want, like I could Cinnamon Buns (so not my type of fragrance, but not complaining - it was afterall free). I poured her Pink Sugar last night, 70/30 parasoy and already the cold throw is awesome and that is just a couple of melts sitting on a cupboard.

I wish I could e-mail them but they're too fast (not complaining). I ordered 10:30 Thursday night and they shipped my order by 1:00 the next day.:highfive: I hope they add it but I'm not expecting it. I will definately remember it next time.:embarasse

Don't feel bad. I feel like a complete idiot! I have placed about 4 orders from them (most recently Friday) and I have never gotten the sniffie.:sad2: The first couple of times I didn't even know about it, then on the next one, for some reason, it said it wasn't available. I guess I just need to make a big note for myself.