Create the Dream?

kdmorgan

I think it's way over priced for what you get. Contrary to what Cindy says, I don't think there are enough ads. I was hoping that perhaps there would be some different suppliers in the magazine, but I didn't see a single company that hasn't been mentioned here already. If they sold more ads, they could charge less for the mag.

By the way, I was also disappointed to see that it was an undersized mag--5.75" x 9", and only 58 pages. Speaking of pages, what's up with the numbering, or lack thereof? Sometimes the right page would be numbered, sometimes the left, sometimes both, sometimes neither. It was just amateurish.

I would give the thing a thumbs down. Unless you are completely new to soap or candle making and are too lazy to do ANY research on your own, this magazine has little to offer most people here.

Does anyone know what ever happened to that other "magazine" that was claiming to be starting? They posted here and asked for addresses and then as far as I have seen never surfaced again. I believe they had the intentions but didn't seem to get off the ground. Did anyone hear back from them?