Crocheted Hangers .....

DENISE72598

OMG- I would love some of these too! I have maybe 1/2 dozen that I have been hoarding since I was in high school- they are great for hanging pants on hangers! They are metal hangers though- so they have the part across the bottom too. I would LOVE to find someone who makes them too- as yarn and thread and anything sewing/fabric/yarn related and I do not like each other. :embarasse

I'm looking for ones like the ones at the bottom of the page- the metal ones with the bar that goes across the bottom! :highfive: I hang my pants on them, and the crochet keeps them from sliding off.

I found one on ebay, but in a set of 3, and I only want ones like the one on the bottom. The ones I have are crocheted on the hanger part on the top too, but it would be okay if they're not. Mine have a different crochet style than these too, but as long as they work- I really don't mind what they look like! :laugh2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CROCHET-HANGERS-3-QUALITY-HANDMADE-VERY-NICE-NEW_W0QQitemZ230048559499QQihZ013QQcategoryZ36024QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That would be awesome!

Thanks SO MUCH DENISE72598 for starting this thread!!!!!!!! :yay: