Business Mentor

scentedgrace

Hello All

I need to find some help regarding home based business. I have researched on my own and gathered enough useful information and would like to take it to the next step. If anyone has recommendation or information with one-on-one mentoring or groups targeted for this I would be most greatful.

Cheers

This message board has been the best mentor and it's free. Everyone on this board are more than willing to help. If you are looking for someone that you can see on a one to one basis than be ready to pay out some moolah... It isn't free. I had one lady that I met that runs a candle organization and she wanted to charge me $250.00 an hr. more than a lawyer. When we met she thought I was new to candlemaking but I had already been making and selling candles for 6 years. Good thing I didn't need any advice or I would have been broke. I was just buying some of her supplies.

You should have a local or regional office through the SBA. There's a community college here that has one, and they have counselors you can meet with one on one for free to go over business stuff.

Your chamber of commerce might be able to help you out too.