help fast

smore's

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy either a lip balm base or a lotion base that is simple enough for a group of 16 8 year olds to make. My darling little niece is having a tea party Sat and I need to come up with, and purchase a craft for the girls to make during her little soiree...Also any popular fo's that little girls might like...oh this is so last minute and so like my sister to throw at me...any help would be greatly appreciated TIA

Since you need it by Saturday, delivery from any supplier is going to cost you a fortune. I saw lib balm kits at JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels. You have to purchase the balm, flavors, colors and containers seperately but very inexpensive. They were really cute and age appropriate. They had about 6 different flavors, colors, glitters and containers and tubes. If I recall, JoAnn's looked the best. Hope this helps.

If you need something local, in a quick pinch, try Sally Beauty supply. They have a few plain bases in lotion & hair care....or hair conditioner that can also be used as a body lotion. Otherwise, I'd say checkout bases at:

BitterCreek.com , www.soapandthings.com www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com

But don't know how you'd get it by saturday! don't forget to order containers to package them in once they've made them! I also think that a place called:

www.herbalsoapsbyrj.com may have lip kits,glitter gel kits, etc....