Wick size

The are at least 4 in between.

I can only think of the HTP 93 and 126 that would be between the HTP 83. Of course too, there are those that will tell you the 126 is supposed to be bigger than the 1212 but I can't say if that is correct one way or another. What other HTP wicks are you referring to that would be between the 83 and 1212 or are you referring to another type other than HTP all together? :)

I can only think of the HTP 93 and 126 that would be between the HTP 83. Of course too, there are those that will tell you the 126 is supposed to be bigger than the 1212 but I can't say if that is correct one way or another. What other HTP wicks are you referring to that would be between the 83 and 1212 or are you referring to another type other than HTP all together? :)
HTP-104 and 105.

HTP-126 does seem out of place. It would be in that range if you sort them according to yield, but it's a higher performing wick than the ones above it.

HTP-104 and 105.

HTP-126 does seem out of place. It would be in that range if you sort them according to yield, but it's a higher performing wick than the ones above it.

Oh what was I thinking!! I completely forgot about those two. Duh!!!! I guess I was having another senior moment - problem is they seem to come closer together. :P