Ng

snow

And no one can figure out what a Yuzu is..

from the website.... "Also referred to as Japananese Grapefruit, Yuzu is not your ordinary grapefruit scent. Yuzu begins with top notes of mandarin, tangerine, lemon satsuma, and ruby red grapefruit, middle notes of bergamot, and base notes of oakmoss. Yuzu can also be mixed with other tropical notes to create a very complex scent of your own.

oob, i really like this one, can't tell you what it will be like in my soy wax.

i'm betting that if you don't like this scent, it's the base notes of bergamot and oakmoss....

looking forward to testing this scent to see if i will like it in wax or b&b...

hth,

Heather

Actually, I like the bergamot and oakmoss... it's the very very sweet citrus that gets me! I like my citrus tart, not sweet lol.

And *I* know what it is, it's just that at shows and parties, etc, no one knows what a Yuzu is lol. And it takes a while to flip through a description list to find the write up on it. Hence the name change to "Exotic Citrus"... same thing only spelled out... out here in the souuuthhh, sometimes things need to be real plain-like lolol....

-Kristi