scents for air freshener blanks

gerrie

The ones that come from Bell and Company are made from handmade paper that is made on site in several different colors. The paper is then diecut on a diecutting machine to shapes required by the person who ordered the blanks. I don't know for sure about the blanks from Keystone and Oak Court, but I think that those two companies buy the paper for their paper from a company that sells paper to commercial car freshener manufacturers. The paper is only available in white. It is then diecut on diecutting machines.

The reason that it takes 7-10 business days to have an order shipped out from Bell and Company is because the paper is handmade. It is the only way to get the paper in color, other than coloring it yourself before you scent it. As far as I know, there is no one else that sell the paper in color.

Don't know how the blanks compare to the orny car air fresheners. My orny best sellers are #1. Sea Breeeze, #2. Sex on the Beach, #3. Sugar and Spice and #4. Lavender and Asian Sandalwood. Sugar and spice is my combo of sugar cookie, cinnamon, and vanilla. I've tried a few no. of spring rain, leather, vanilla passion, moonlight path and tall grass with limited success. Last Sat. I had someone looking for Baby Powder. I am firmly convinced that no matter how many scents you carry there will be customers looking for the 1 you don't have.

Hey Gerrie,

I got some from Keystone also. I got smileys and flowers. They are much larger than I thought they'd be. They seem too big to hang from the mirror in the car. I also ordered some of the sheets to play with making my own designs.

How big are they Carrie, didn't look at their site to see if they had sizes for each blank. The snowmobile blank I got isn't real big, maybe 3" x 1 1/2". Have my SIL testing it for me now, I don't think I used enough oil, think I need to brush it on a little heavier next on the next one I test.