Do these work?

becky0404

Does anyone have any experience with these FO's from Just Scent in soy wax? Do they work well? I know I need to test myself, but I just figured I'd check with you all before I place a sampler order (just trying to save a little $:rolleyes2 )

Chestnuts and brown sugar

nanas apple butter

Becky's ultimate vanilla

Hyacinth chula orchid

jamaican me crazy

coconut lime verb.

mojito cocktail

captivatingly currant

Thanks!

Nana's Apple Butter and Mojito cocktail throw great for me in C-3. You should try the Vanilla of Pearl and Strawberry Pearl. I love these. I'm debating on ordering the Strawberry Pearl right now because it is on sale. I tried a sample and loved it.

Does anyone have any experience with these FO's from Just Scent in soy wax? Do they work well? I know I need to test myself, but I just figured I'd check with you all before I place a sampler order (just trying to save a little $:rolleyes2 )

Chestnuts and brown sugar

nanas apple butter

Becky's ultimate vanilla

Hyacinth chula orchid

jamaican me crazy

coconut lime verb.

mojito cocktail

captivatingly currant

Thanks!

Chesnuts & Brown Sugar, Apple Butter, Ultimate Vanilla, HCO and Cap. Currant worked well for me in CB Adv and 135. Haven't tried the others. I used about 1.25 oz pp with these, except the Vanilla. I used 1 oz with that and it was strong enough.