Stupid Question About Cutting Wax

My new wax from Swan's came today :yay: (Accu-Soy) but how in the heck do I cut the stuff? :confused: I have been spoiled with the CBA being in flake form. I knew it would be in slab form but didn't expect it to be as large at it is. I will have to wrestle it around and get it on a table but then what?:shocked2: Anybody tried using a sawsall?

Try making a garrot from wire and dowls. Then heat it over a flame and see if you can use it. That's what I used when I was still doing parrifin. Worked well for me. What a pain though. I'm glad those days are over for me.

Fire

I was kinda thinking along those lines. I think I am going to have my work cut out for me though.

Thanks for the tip :grin2:

I read on some supplier's site to stick the wax in the freezer for a bit and then drop the box on the floor to shatter it. Don't know how much you have though.

At this point I have 5 11Lb slabs. Putting it in the freezer will keep me busy and out of trouble for a while :wink2: Thanks!