Forever candle containers

DonnaP

Well I have made them in the heart dish from walmart, Ivy bowl, Fish bowls, the bigger floral bowls about anything as long as it is big enough to hold another container in side it also the glass need to be fair heavy because of the weight of the finished candle..

I've come up with a new type of forever candle...at least I think it is. I've never seen any like it anywhere. It permits you endless possibilities for designs.

Have I perked your curiousity yet ??? I will try to get a picture or two of the ones I've made on here in the next few days.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla.

I've done a couple of HUGE ones using the trifle dish you can get at Walmart. There is a lot of room in it for scenery.

I've also used clear fruit bowls for "fruit salads." Unfortunately, the disk with those pics is somewhere in my mess.

I've come up with a new type of forever candle...at least I think it is. I've never seen any like it anywhere. It permits you endless possibilities for designs.

Have I perked your curiousity yet ??? I will try to get a picture or two of the ones I've made on here in the next few days.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla.

:waiting: :waiting: well! :grin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this works, I've been trying to post a photo of my first forever gel candle made w/ white sand and seashells from the beach where I live in Florida. I know I need more gel in it. I just stuck the votive holder down in the middle of the gel but I don't think that is the right way to do it. Any suggestions?

Jerolynspictures051.jpg?t=1171545894

I bought a couple of gels from a fundraiser a school was doing a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I gave them all away for gifts, so I don't know who made them. They were in an apothacary-style jar with an insert very close to the edges. The narrow opening was filled with various items such as small shells. One had real conversation hearts, and another had what appeared to be dried apple slices and cinnamon sticks. I have never seen these jars on any supplier site.

Is anyone familiar with this type of jar and where they are available?

Bill

Jacksonville Fla.

We're still waiting!!! Where's the photos!!?????:D I wanna see em!!!