If you had to pick just one......

I mainly make tarts, I also make votives, tealights and pillars. I need opinions if CBL129 or CBL141 would be better. I had samples of both, I liked the 141 for tarts, didn't care for the way the pillar or votive burnerd. I used the whole sample of 129 for a jar which I loved the hot throw, burned awesome too! I've seen alot a of posts on using the 129 for tarts, but is it good for pillars/votives too?? I posted earlier about maybe mixing the two together?? I currently use JS Vot and the last couple cases the hot throw is getting fainter and not lasting as long with nothing changing in the recipe except opening a new case. Thank you!!!

Well I don't use either one of the waxes but I am sure they will work great for what you want them for. The biggest thing is just to be creative and see what works the best with doing a lot of testing. Good luck I hope that you find the best wax for each adventure that you take on.

Thanks!! I decided to go with both and mix them together. Individually they both have great qualities, but I think mixed they will be amazing! It will be fun testing!! Plus the supplier is closer to me and there is a big saving on shipping!!

I used the whole sample of 129 for a jar which I loved the hot throw, burned awesome too! I've seen alot a of posts on using the 129 for tarts, but is it good for pillars/votives too??

I seriously doubt that the 129 container wax would make a safe pillar. It's soft and designed for conatiners. You might be able to mix it with the 141 and come up with a decent votive, but I would think that if you did try that, you would want the heavier percentage amount to be the 141 pillar wax.

My experience, which is only with the 141 pillar wax, was that it took a fairly big wick to get a decent burning, self consuming candle.

I did try the 141 as a pillar, I used the sample to pour 1 votive, 4 tarts and a 2 inch pillar. I wasn't thrilled how the pillar or votive burned at all! The melt pool was too large and they were both messy, melting down the sides. Could be my wicks, I use CB9 3" wicks for votives and 36-24 zinc for pillars. But I was using JS Vot and those wicks work well with that wax. So maybe I'll have to switch wicks. I was thinking of just mixing for the tarts, using the 129 for containers and 141 for pillars, votives & tealights. Thank you for all the advise!!! I really appreciate it!!! Buying the JS Vot was the easy way for me but as the business grows I really want to provide a better quality/longer throwing tart!!!