Dupe of B&BW Midnight Pomegranate?

Angel91805

Midnight Pomegranate is a new scent. I doubt any supplier would have this. check with RA or IFT....they seem to created the new scents rather quick!

Please describe the B&BW MIdnight Pomegranate? sounds interesting.

peace.

Well, this is how B&BW describes it:

Fragrance Top Notes: Pomegranate, Sparkling Citrus, Dewberry, Anise, Cinnamon, Nutmeg

Fragrance Mid Notes: Cassis, Black Berry, Iris, Jasmine, Raspberry

Fragrance Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tobacco, Patchouli

I ordered Misbehavin' from NG based on my friend's description of "pomegranate with very distant green notes; almost piney". :rolleyes2 Not the wisest move. Misbehavin' is described as "A flirtatious, fruity, sexy fragrance. A tantalizing aroma of sweet juicy candied apples and pomegranate, with nuances of fresh ivy and oakmoss", so, we'll see how that goes. I absolutely ABHOR the mall and will avoid it like the plague given the chance...so it may be a bit before I can compare scents. :laugh2:

Donna

• 1 month later...

Just saw that WSP added this scent! Have not tried it... saince it is new. Hopefully it smells like BBW

They also just added Blissful Blackberry...I really like that scent... again haven't tried, but hope it is a good dupe.

I saw that too! I put it on my list of things to get when I order from WSP next.

I did finally get to B&BW and tried it...NG's Misbehavin' is nice, but no where close. I'm not allowed in B&BW anymore..at least not when DH is driving. I came out of there with every square inch of sniffable arm surface covered in a different scent. He said the ride home in the car was "whiffy". I'm thinking of trading him in for a less opinionated model. :D

Donna

Donna... I hear you about not being able to go to B&BW..except it is not me it is my 6 year old DD that comes out smelling crazy... She doesn't understand that there is a such thing as "too much". She is my sniff tester, she wants to make B&B when she "grows-up". She's too cute.

Let us know how the scent is when you get it. I just placd and order Friday night!!! DAMN!

• 7 months later...

Does KY have sales? With my luck I just missed a good one. :rolleyes2 If I go ahead and order it anyway I'll probably get the 16 oz for $15.95 which isn't bad, and I really think I could use up that much of this. I'm a hobbyist, not a retailer like some of you, but I love this stuff. Any recommendations for what else is good from them that I could round out the order and make the shipping worth it?

For anyone interested, the other prices are 8 oz = $9 and 2 oz = $4.