are these rectangle jars a PITA to wick?

If you have any LX wicks, I'd start with two 10's or 12's, or two RRD-29's, or two HTP 31's or 41's. In CD's the smallest I have is a 10, but I think for a two inch diameter in that wick you'd need an 8, but you'd have to double check that. The type and size wick will also depend on the type of wax and the amount of FO you use as well. Good luck!

I got a sample form the jar store and these are some nice thick glass jars! I wicked it with 2 LX12's in CBL129 with 6% mango papaya and it burned beautifully. little bit of hang-up but it caught up after a few burns. I saw Anchor Hocking has a 16 oz rectangle jar...I would like to try that too!

I tested my sample with votive type wicks and it performed well...however I won't be ordering it as much as I liked it.....The jar arrived with several cracks and the lid does not sit right.

I ordered a half a pallet of these beautiful rectangles in both the 5 and the 10 oz size and they were perfect. I love them. I use wicks from wickit.net and they work great! Call The Jar Store and they will tell you which wicks to use. I think that these are the greatest jars and so do my customers!

If you have cracks in the jars, you will get credit for the jars at The Jar Store. Are you just complaining or did you call or e-mail them to get some assistance?

Their customer service is the best I have found so far.