J225 and Hang-up on edges

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks in advance for any input. I enjoy reading all the posts and getting everyone else's point of view.

J225 and 4/6 0z hex jars. Fragrance is Angel's Whisper, 1 oz. per pound of wax. No matter what wick I have used. CD10, 51-32-18z, 44-32-18z, Performa 95, RRD's, I still get an ugly thin hangup on the edges of the jar that lasts through the final burn. When the final burn is complete, surprise....it is even at the top of the jar. (And these aren't large jars....) Ok, I'm beginning to believe it's the wax!? Am I correct? Will I never have a clean jar after the final burn? I also see it with Black Rasp. Vanilla and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I live in Jersey...is it my location? Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm ready to pitch this wax or is it me??? Please help.

I have personally never used the J225, I am a J223 user. What I have read on this board and elsewhere suggests that the J225 is really no better than the J223 and various other waxes and it costs more, maybe you should test a different wax? Someone who knows what they are talking about will be around shortly I am sure.