BCN in candles

logcabinmomma

oooh, I'm in LOVE!!

I changed suppliers for wicks, and who can place an order for just wicks? No fun! lol So I got the buy 5 get one free sampler pack! YUMMY! I hadn't tried BCN before and bought...

Iris and Fern (BnL)- oooh, I LOVE iris and this smells great- sweet and fresh at the same time!

Sweet Pea (BnL)- a little light for me, but it's a gift for my mom's birthday (of course I kept 4 oz in wax for me lol). Smells good though.

Sage Sweetgrass and Cedar (BnL)- very green- my daughter told me it smells like blistex only better lol. Definately smell the grass and cedar, but the sage is overpowering on top (cold throw, not burned yet).

Spiced Tea (BCN)- to me, this really smells like a Orange Clove only not as orangy. Good smell, but I was hoping for more tea, less spice.

Honey Coco Mango (BCN)- OMG! I died and went to heaven and there was a BEACH lol. THANK YOU to whoever recommended this one! Good enough to suck all the juice out of! lol

Wildberry Zinger Tea (BCN)- Not sure about the tea part, but the Wildberries are awesome! This is sweet and syrupy good. I've been looking for a scent similar to the Darsee and David (Hobby Lobby) Raspberry Bergamot. This has alot of the same notes and is AWESOME. Hot throw can be smelled OUTSIDE the house in GW 464- at 24 hours cured in a 20 oz tureen (I'm bad, I know).

I also got a few free samples (that is why BCN is wayyyy up on my good list right now- I was getting tired of NG's little soaps after all those over $100 orders- even though my girls fight over them. But *I* never got them lol). I haven't put them in wax yet. I got Sea Breeze, Dreamsicle and Tutti Fruiti. My DH loves Dreamsicle OOB, and Sea Breeze is good too- sweet and fresh. Tutti Fruiti is over the top bubble gum (you can smell the powder stuff on the outside of the cheap gum, ya know?). Too much for me!!!

-Kristi

Wildberry is ALL fruit, no soapy smell. So it depends on what you're looking for. If you'd do a black cherry in lotion, you would do a Wildberry Zinger in lotion. There's no musk, no amber lol. I can barely smell the tea. It's great though.

Tutti Fruiti (to my nose) is sweeter/cheaper gum smelling than juicy fruit. BUT it's still OOB!! So that could change. Watch, I'll hold onto it forever and THEN test it and love it lol.

-Kristi

OK, my bad- I had to run and smell tutti fruiti again and it does indeed smell like juicy fruit. I hadn't looked at that one before, so didn't realize that was the smell when I was sniffing. Once I realized it was a juicy fruit smell my brain did turn it into juicy fruit lol...

-Kristi

I use almost exclusivly BCN fragrances - though I haven't tried the WYW or BnL FOs yet. I like to blend mine and getting their sample packs really helps with that! I have only found a few FOs that haven't worked in the soy that I use. Other than that, I love BCN FOs! To help me narrow down the FOs I get, I make sure that I can use them in all forms - candle, soaps, and lotions. :D That's about the only thing that keeps me outta trouble!

Good luck and have fun!!

Life & Light!

Tish