How do you make the large votives?

How are people making the larger flower pot looking votive? In the past, I have seen the exact shape votive glass but didnt think I could use a glass to make a candle. So, can someone please explain how these are made to me?? Thanks!

I have a couple of cases of the flower pot votive glasses. I use a votive wick pin and fill with wax. Let them cool. Sometimes, I have to put them in the frig for about 5-10 minutes and they pop right out. HTH

I've used the dixie cups before as well, great if you are wanting a softer votive type...Don't go to soft, lol. You just peel the cup off and whalah. Only prob is you have to ream it into everybody's head to use a cup holder.

They also make cute little fire starters :) Pour your left over wax in with some saw dust and what nots.

You can use the flower pot as a mold. Make sure to use release as you would with ANY mold. Also be wary of the "cheap" dollar store glasses. They are not all the same size, and some have prominent lips, making it impoosible to take the votive out. I use the Crisa brand from Hobby Lobby, but they just marked the prices up by 100%, so good luck!!--Tess