can you swirl??

SilverOrchid

Maybe someone else can chime in, but I think if you don't stir it well, sure you will get a swirl alright, but it might make a colored lather -which is a turn off to most, or worse, lol. Know what I mean?

I've been able to achieve swirl... with white and a color. Separate your base into two pots and fully color one of them, leaving the other clear, or white. I think with MP it's all about timing when it comes right down to it. You can try all the tricks in the book but if you don't time it right something about it won't work right.

Good luck and please post pics of your success... or learning experience:D

Thanks! Will definitley try the two pour method, one for color and one for white and see what I get..and I think maybe I might have stirred too much the first time I put the dye in, but like you said dont want to end up with a colored lather. Will post some pics if it turns out.

Not sure if this looks like M&P or not, but this shows a pic and tells how I swirl my M&P. It's towards the middle of the thread. :)

Good luck. :)

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21587&highlight=M%26P+Swirl

They look awesome! Thanks, for the tip, cant wait to try it tomorrow!:yay: Will post pics if it comes out..