Wooden Roses

Well girls I missed the co-op and ordered a case of these with a couple of friends of mine. Well at exactly 5:05 tonight fedex came. I ran to open the box. And you would not beleive what i saw. Let me just say that its a good thing that I have understanding friends that i know will understand when i tell them i cant ship these to them and will refund their money to them.

Because the wooden roses are the most beautiful thing I have came across in a long time. They look exactly as they do on the site. and are awesome!!!!

Let me just say that if dont sell them , send me a message, cause these things arent going to last long. I plan to create and work with them all weekend. I will post pics if i get anything done. I swear i put all 440 of mine in a plastic bucket and they are so cool looking. Hope you all are as happy as i was. Big Thanks To The wooden rose company!!! you rock!! Hope to order again soon

Paula

:undecided I was one of the "understanding" friend who got suckered by her, she claim she's refunding my money and made it sound like it was horrible horrible products LMAO but nope she wants to keep them all for herself!! haha

I can't wait to get mine in!!! Hurry up paula!!

Dani

I'm sure you haven't had a chance to test but how do they hold up in the heat, since they are glued. I wonder if the glue is very strong. Also have you tuged on the petals to see how well attached they are.

I would like to buy some but like to know the quality before I make a purchase.

Of course I tugged on them , are you kidding. The are very sound for being roses made of thin pieces of wood.

I added fresh linen fo to one of the red ones. ( I think it was one of Janets)lol it didnt bleed at all. My daughter took it home. I added way too much oil. I will let you know if it falls apart in the morning.

As far as heat. Well I threw one in the fireplace.(I think it was one of Dani's Black ones) yep it burned LOL.

No To be honest i havent heat tested them yet, I will tomorrow and let you know what happens. I can see why people sell them just as they are. I have tons of ideas but waiting on one of janets molds to complete my next idea lol

Paula

I'm sure you haven't had a chance to test but how do they hold up in the heat, since they are glued. I wonder if the glue is very strong. Also have you tuged on the petals to see how well attached they are.

I would like to buy some but like to know the quality before I make a purchase.

My main wholesale account started to carry these ... not these but ones like them last spring. His come from France and he deals with the guy from France that goes back and forth. I took some and tried to dip them in scented wax and if you leave them in the wax for more than 2 seconds the wood separated from the foam center. I dunked it counted to 5 to let it soak into the wood took it out and just had the foam on a stick. LOL

My guy in St louis has a TRAILER load of these things and they have REALLY slowed down in sales since he started to carry them. I know several others that started selling them last summer. I just saw one of them last Sunday and they still had them on the table from their first order they received last year. Valentines day and mothers day should be the best time for sales anyway so I would say this was the best time to get them in.

Bruce

My main wholesale account started to carry these ... not these but ones like them last spring. His come from France and he deals with the guy from France that goes back and forth. I took some and tried to dip them in scented wax and if you leave them in the wax for more than 2 seconds the wood separated from the foam center. I dunked it counted to 5 to let it soak into the wood took it out and just had the foam on a stick. LOL

My guy in St louis has a TRAILER load of these things and they have REALLY slowed down in sales since he started to carry them. I know several others that started selling them last summer. I just saw one of them last Sunday and they still had them on the table from their first order they received last year. Valentines day and mothers day should be the best time for sales anyway so I would say this was the best time to get them in.

Bruce

They have yet to be my area so they would be New here and go over very well, Also great sale for Valentine's Day.

You don't have your card number memorized? Woman.. We've got to teach you better!!

I'm trying to find a reason to buy some. I sure can't use a whole case. Well, I really have no need for these. But I still want them! Maybe in the next co-op if someone else volunteers...lol

they are beautiful. if you put more then a drop of fo on them they fall apart.

you'd be better off getting water based oils & mix with distilled water to spray them.

i experimented with these back in november. i painted the fo on and they all fell apart.

You don't have your card number memorized? Woman.. We've got to teach you better!!

I'm trying to find a reason to buy some. I sure can't use a whole case. Well, I really have no need for these. But I still want them! Maybe in the next co-op if someone else volunteers...lol

lol i used to then i got lazy with it being memorized for me plus its his card lol no bank on earth would ever allow me a credit card and i'm not into paying fees to spend money i much prefer his card it pays us to spend money WOOOHOOO....

i think we need someone to start a new co-op i know alot of people missed it and want some...

just don't look at me.. i have a 1 year old who can spot what she can't get into from a mile away and yes she can open boxes (its very odd)

I wouldn't mind doing a co-op if people are interested in the carnations. Reading from the website they only come in bunches of colors. You can't order them separate.

Our flowers are packaged in bunches of 20. There are 25 bunches in a case or 500 flowers. The bunches are packed in a plastic bag over the flowers. They are tied at two places on the stems. Each bunch contains 2 of the following colors: Yellow, Cream, Orange, Lime Green, Dark Green, Pink, Blue, Purple, Deep Red and a Brighter Light Red. We have a 10 bunch minimum order.