Labels and/or decals for candle glass

Can anyone recommend clear labels or clear waterslide decals or anything else to use directly on candle glass? I have both an inkjet and a laser printer, but would prefer to use the laser if possible.

I want to be able to print a picture, graphic, etc to customize the glass.

Thanks!

Ok, im not going to go look for the exact one right now as I need to get my arse to bed, lol... but----:D

I know I just seen a post where labels were being discussed and someone mentioned that they use window decal sheets and make their own. AND that if anyone wanted more info on that to pm her. So if you put 'Window Decal' into the general search tab, you will find that post and know who to contact for more info. -Blaze

Hello!

Yes, I use window decal sheets that I found at Staples.I don't have a business, I just use them to create custom gift tags and give a professional look. The packaging says they are inkjet compatible, I don't know if laser would work or not. I lightly dry them with the heat gun after printing, otherwise they smear.

These decals are great. They remind me of the plastic covering you remove when you buy ski goggles or expensive sunglasses. Hope that's clear.

And you can remove them, restick them, remove them, restick them, remove them, well, you get the idea! HTH.