Leather Fo..

firegirl

Is it just me or does this just plain STINK! I bought a sample from Wildfire.. it was very strong...but man.. it stunk... I was just curious as to what you guys were putting this in? Soap? Candles.. please tell me... I have had several people smell this and they all thought the same..

I haven't used Wildfire's leather, I used Peaks, but while it does stink oob, it does smell authentic to me. I did some marbled pillars in leather for my niece's riding instructor, and it was a huge hit!

Yeah it is PPPPPPPP UUUUUUUU out of bottle lol. I use the same one. But this stuff is PU no matter what, no matter whose you use. Now, I'm not saying it isn't authentic. It's moved in a variety of things for us. I just hate it as much as I hate baby powder and unfortunately my cat only knows how to eat, sleep, whine, bitch, poo and pull hair so I don't think I can pass it off for someone else to do.

ROFLMAO!!! Scented.. you are too funny! I thought I was just plain crazy! As for the cats.. how many do you have? I have 3 purrrrty kitties! They are all inside cats... I spend a small fortune in good litter and 2 boxes! They eat the expensive food too..little boogers.. Two of them are Bengals, and one big,fat, lazy, long haired cat..my favorite kind. MOJO, SABER, PATRICK.. gotta love the kitties.. my 3 dogs are okay too..:yay: :yay: :yay:

One and he acts like 20 kittens ... OK that's an over-exaggeration. God he's 14 and on a diet and performs the Kitty Circus at 3 a.m. at least twice a week ... drives me nuts. The Kitty Circus is him running from room to room (sounds like a herd of elephants) and he generally crashes into something and then runs back, performs some ordinary leap that he thinks is extraordinary, hits the wall, chatters, stands on two legs, chatters some more and then rubs his paws on the wall. He repeats this back and forth stuff till he hears STFU!! (and we all know I'm too nice to say that, so I think I have an alternate personality that he just irritates, because he can :laugh2: )

Now onto this leather stuff ... we've done well at moving this as a sachet because people think it's so cool to fake our their friends in their cars ... make them think they got new leather seats.

I've also had guys ask why it is that women are repelled by the scent. I don't know what they don't understand about my usual reply ... "cuz it stinks."

I'm not too fond of the scent either but I made 2 soy candles and took them to the Harley Davidson dealer we got our bikes from and everyone there loved them. I asked them to test the smell out for me but every time I have been back there and ask how they burned they tell me...OH we have not burned them we don't want to use them up. Well DUH I can make more :grin2: