Recommedations for Daystar Supplies

teejay

aww it's not so bad....

cause you really don't need full amount to lb of wax.

I find it perfect throw and all with recommendation posted on their site.

if they say that it does wonder at 1oz or less. it's true. so really it's almost like getting 2lb for price of 1lb elsewhere..

Dani

But it is getting pricey for bath & body

I can't cut back and use less either on most. Same goes for other high-end suppliers, not picking on DS just cuz I'm still mad. LOL Like Candlebuddy, I do love the quality and depth of the fragrances. The more FO's I sample, the flatter the less expensive FO's seem. There's definitely a difference in that respect.

I like her oils, and will continue to buy Blackberry Jam BC, but that's pretty much it. In that particular scent I do have to cut back to 3-4% or so. If it wasn't for repeat buyers, I wouldn't carry it.

They are pricey, but I just don't care! I love her oils. I will probably now just wait to order when she has sales, and she does have pretty good ones every so often. I usually try to order the minimum for free shipping, and that helps too. I carry most of her oils, and a few of the premium line. She has high end stuff, for sure.

Well I use 50/50 tart/pillar wax, so I really don't need alot to get a good throw with them. It may be different with candles batches and what not, due to burn, throws and etc.

So I can say i'm pretty lucky with this. As for bath and body stuff. For what I do and make don't take alot either.

So Maybe I'm wrong in other areas as to pricey oils in certain products.

I only carry Fragrance oil heaven and Daystar oils. They both can be pricey but I love unique scents. oh and now i'm adding fragrance by design as soon as I get my pre buy oils and If i love it, I will be carrying those oils to.

Dani

I used to have just 2 - Scent Works and Peak. But then I got to know Tony's a bit, and Solas rocks! I'm getting an FO from Tradewinds cause I hate just ordering the colorants and paying shipping for that little order, and I got in a Scent Shack swap... Oh and Oregan Trails... WOWZER.

And I was SO good for almost a year...

eta: and then I found the Axe dupes at Serendipities...

I have fluffed up my Day-Star picks and MUST get down to testing more of them. Vanilla Delicious is just that! Ile Flotante is murderously great and there are much more that have me entranced at the moment.

Scented, how is the vanilla delicious compared to her ulitmate vanilla, (my personal fav)? I am looking for a different one for my line, and as her ultimate is sooo strong, I was hoping it would be too! TIA