Target find...

okay - I got 2 packs of the heart shaped silicone molds... and they had some really cute fondue pots... now I'm wondering if you could use them as melt warmers..

there was a hole in the back where you could put a tea lite.... the pot on top looked a little deep...

has anyone seen them... what do you think?

I bought the hearts trays and one of the Valentine's fondue pots to try. I have only tried it once, but it worked. The pot is rather deep, I only used a couple 1oz tarts which fills it about 1/3. I don't know how safe it is, but for this season I figure no matter what it looks pretty cute sitting there even unlit....especially for $2.50.

I saw the trays and thought they were only one heart - I thought they'd look cute as a soap dish until I realized it was two hearts together...

I think I may just go back and get a couple of the pots..

and did you see the wine glasses with the hearts..

Hmm sounds like we're talking about different hearts. What'd you find there?

I might have to go back :naughty:

I got the ice cube trays that are a set of 3 trays per pack for $2.50 and make about 1/2oz. tarts. Works really well too.

they were ceramic hearts.. two attached.... some were red & some were white - and am still thinking about a couple of the wine glasses with the hearts on them...

I got the ice cube trays too - 2 packs just in case...

I was so excited - usually when someone posts about a find on here - my store never has any....

I know what you mean I was shocked when I walked in the store and they had this stuff and that it was right in the front. Here is a pic of the fondue thing I got and the wax after melting. As you can see it worked all the wax melted.

p1010027.jpg

p1010028.jpg

I know what you mean I was shocked when I walked in the store and they had this stuff and that it was right in the front. Here is a pic of the fondue thing I got and the wax after melting. As you can see it worked all the wax melted.

p1010027.jpg

p1010028.jpg

I saw those and wondered if you could use them for warmers. Okay, I am going back to Target. My poor target card.:embarasse

Dawn

LOL! I just bought 5 of those thinking they were tart melters till I got to the checkout! Fondue pots??? I think not! Now they are going to be tart melters in my Valentines baskets. I also bought the silicone heart molds, the one with 6 hearts and did make tarts in them..........they are perfect! I also bought the CD's they had in the same display also. What a bargain!