Wax Supplier in NY area

Hi guys,

Long Island here :D

I live in the same town as Strahl & Pitsch. The wax Gods have smiled on me. They are such nice people. Great customer service.

Here's a good one for ya....I bought a kit from NG in "04, later I ordered a case of wax from C&S. When my husband took the box from the UPS guy, he said, "sorry about the heavy box". The UPS guy goes, "I'm used to it, S&P is on my route."

We looked at eachother and yelled..."Strahl & Pitsch"!!!

Needless to say, I now pick up my orders at S&P.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a NYer too. I live up by Watertown. You know what? I'm tired of having to pay the crazy shipping and hearing of others dealing with it too. I think I'm going to start up a supply company. All I need is a small steel building and a large amount of capital. Then I could be a SAHM for real and all the NYers wouldn't be paying such huge amounts for shipping. Let me know what you think. I'm serious.

Carrie

Carrie, that is an EXCELLANT idea! I made up my mind to switch to Candlewic for wax, better quality and a lot cheaper shipping from PA to NY than OH to NY. I tried his samples and really liked them, I'm going to mix 129&141 together for tarts. I did try S&P in NY but I can't seem to get them to give me an actual shipping quote. I asked several times so I bigger supplier in upstate NY area would be AWESOME!!!

Connie, you're in Parish right? You wouldn't even have to come get it. I go to Syracuse all the time. I would just drop it off on my way. LOL Talk about customer service. Anyway, I would do a survey of the NYers that would do business with me to see what they need whether it's soy or paraffin. I will definitely carry GW464 as that's what I use. I doubt I would carry FOs for awhile as I like the oils I get for myself. I can't see taking on FOs right away. But I would like to know what you guys would like me to carry so I can work on a business plan. I've spoken with my husband about this several times but was afraid I wouldn't have enough business to afford to quit my puny job. I would want to be able to work this full-time so I could offer same-day shipping. PM me with your thought so I don't hijack this thread anymore. :)

Regards,

Carrie

I currently use JS Vot and I'm going to switch to CBL129 and CBL141, I like the blends, but I don't care for soy at all. Nothing wrong with it, just a personal preference, I'm just a parrafin type of gal! I haven't experimented with any other waxes except S&P. I would love the lower shipping or heck syracuse is only a couple hours away from me!!! Pass it if I'm heading to Turning Stone!!! LOL!

Hello, I live in West Seneca , about 10 minutes from Buffalo. I get my wax from Nu Scents. They are very resonable on shipping, and VERY quick. I can have an order with in 2 days. I love them, they are so nice and will work with you Cindy:smiley2: :smiley2: :smiley2:

I currently use JS Vot and I'm going to switch to CBL129 and CBL141, I like the blends, but I don't care for soy at all. Nothing wrong with it, just a personal preference, I'm just a parrafin type of gal! I haven't experimented with any other waxes except S&P. I would love the lower shipping or heck syracuse is only a couple hours away from me!!! Pass it if I'm heading to Turning Stone!!! LOL!

Hey Carrie, any chance you could have a DROP-OFF point in the Turning Stone parking lot....if so, I'm IN!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I live about 1 1/2 hours away from Syracuse...closer to Rochester...and use Paraffin 4630 and 4794. We are testing Enchanted Lites soy at this point. We pick up our jars from TV Guilfoil in Syracuse.

Well, I would love to get it started but, I think I broke a rule somehow over this. I checked the rules and it's a little iffy as to whether or not I can post this stuff. I started a thread in the business section and it's been deleted. Would be nice to know what part broke the rules so I don't do it again. Anyway, Turning Stone...ROTFLMBO!!!

Carrie